ANSAL HEIGHTS 86, ANSAL Housing is launching attractive Possession Link PLan,

3 comments

                                    ANSAL HEIGHTS 86

Dear Sir/Mam,

                         Greetings from " SURAJ REALTORS INDIA PVT LTD"



Ansal Heights is located in Sector 86, Gurgaon on Dwarka Expressway near National Highway 8.The project is close to IMT Manesar . It is a Gated Complex, with multi storey residential towers, having 2, 3, 4 & 5 BHK apartments and limited edition Villas. 
The area of the apartment are in the range of 1360 sq ft to 3210 sq ft. The complex will have modern amenities like Club house with swimming pool, facilities for indoor games, lawn tennis & badminton court, commercial, nursery school, central park, amongst several others. Surrounding projects comprises of Ansal Fern Hill , Dlf township, commercials market
.





HIGHLIGHTS:
  • *  Direct Access From Patodi Road

  • *  24x7 Power Back-Up

  • *  Gated Complex With Complete Security

  • *  Customer Friendly Installment Payment Plan

  • *  High Rise Apartments : Ground + 14 Floor





  • *  Club House With All Amenities


Site Plan:-






Thanks & Regards,

Amardeep Banodha
Manager Sales
9810050588


3 comments

Anonymous
16 June 2014 at 03:26

Thanks for the post.I like your writing style and I’m trying to begin a blog myself,
I think I might read thru all your posts for some suggestions!
Thank you once more.

Here is my blog home remedies for acne - ,

Reply
Anonymous
25 June 2014 at 00:07

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Many thanks

My webpage lcd screen repair []

Reply
Anonymous
29 June 2014 at 23:42

After I found this site I went on reddit to share it to others.


My webpage: Acne Scar Treatment

Reply
Post a Comment